RE: 9:1 1500 pistons...Special tools

To: "'Bob Harris'" <harris88@eznet.net>
Subject: RE: 9:1 1500 pistons...Special tools
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:53:36 -0500
Speaking of special tools...I have used a video camera on occasion to record
an existing condition as a record for reassembly and / or to zoom in on a
detail to get a better look.  This works well, especially if it the lighting
is not good (assuming the camera has a low light exposure level)

Terry Banbury