RE: Custom dash -- sin or inspired?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Custom dash -- sin or inspired?
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:45:21 -0800
Greg;

I am, as time permits, making a new dash for my Spitfire out of solid Walnut
Burl.  I will be adding two more gauges (oil pressure, ammeter) into the
same area as the existing fuel and water temperature gauges.  I will also be
placing a row of lever-type toggle switches in the dash to control lights
and various other functions.  Additionally I will probably add another gauge
in the area to the left of the Speedo and tach.  One of these days I will
actually have it completed.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)