Re: rear spit springs

To: "Carter Shore" <clshore@yahoo.com>, "spit" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: rear spit springs
From: "James Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 01:28:34 -0500
Carter, thanks for the tip.  This defect is something that I considered and
think it is something I managed to avoid by initially using bolts that were
too long, running them down gently and then cutting to get a length that
went as far down as possible without bottoming out.  Hopefully this will
prevent any problem.  So far no issues and has been immensely easier to work
with since the change.

thanks,
jim