Re: rear springs

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: rear springs
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 20:42:14 -0000
Hi Barry
Add two more to that list, Me and another guy local to me, Mine was broken
some time before I realised. It was in a Herald estate and I only noticed a
problem when I loaded her up, I'm sure I would have realised much sooner
with the mod you describe!

Graham.
Ps where I work we get offcuts of ptfe strip 1/2" wide by 1/4 inch thick or
there abouts (it can be shaved or machined down in thickness) in lengths
about the right size for a leaf width, I may be able to do something for the
price of shipping!