RE: [spitfire-enthusiast] fuel pump block off plate

To: <fanders@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Subject: RE: [spitfire-enthusiast] fuel pump block off plate
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:10:01 -0500
Francis (and the rest of you guys and gals),

I made several of these and offered them to the autox.team.net spitfire
list.  I guess I never offered them up here to this list.  Anyway, if you
would like one, let me know, reply to me directly.  I will give you one for
free, all I ask is you reimburse me for the postage.  I still have a few
left from my last run.  I'm not doing this a money making venture, I just
want to see as many spits on the road as possible! :)  Plus it's payback for
all you guys have done for me throughout the years..

Bill Miller