Re: exhaust manifold

To: "nikolai jaremka" <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: exhaust manifold
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:26:26 -0000
Hi Nikolai
Is it possible that the 1500 Federal model used the 1300 type exhaust
manifold 4 into 1 where the 1500 type is 4 into 2 with a 2 into 1 downpipe?
Or was the Federal model equipped with an SU carburettor and manifold which
might also clear? All I know is the 1500 exhaust manifold would not go with
my single Stromberg on standard intake manifold. I guess the phrase YMMV
should always be included when one is not sure what went on over the pond!
Perhaps we can work out what went on where eventually! Sorry if this caused
any confusion.

Graham.