Re: Advice for transportation / body / paint

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Advice for transportation / body / paint
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:23:40 -0600
Jeff,
    Remove the windshield frame so they can spray everything. They can spray
them at the same time so the paint matches. Then throw on a new seal and your
good to go. no worries about rust underneath it for a good long while.

Pat
63 Spitfire( work in progress)
74 Spitfire(Daily Driver)
68 Chevy C10( work in progress)
 http://www.dol.net/~starborn/artvango.html    Check out the "Why its not
finished" page. The truck was stripped down to the last rivot.