RE: Title

To: "'metaz@qx.net'" <metaz@qx.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Title
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:21:35 -0500
The guy I bought mine from got it from a couple in Michigan.  They signed
off on the title, but he never bothered to obtain the title.  So, when I
bought it off of him, I simply took the signed off title to Ohio's BMV.  Of
course, your owner's title is probably long gone...unless he gave it to your
father.  "...send it to the junkyard"  that's harsh.

Patrick, that's a generous offer.

Terry Banbury