Re: Tangent to: Spitfire collisions/safety

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: Tangent to: Spitfire collisions/safety
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:31:15 -0800
Just saw in a car magazine-Fiat is the number one car in Europe. They really
have built some great cars-and what I mean by that, I mean cars that people
could buy for little money and drive for years-cheaply, before passing them
down to the kids. Which is what they do over there.

Personally, I wouldn't own a Fiat -or a Lancia-or a lot of other cars that I
did own when I lived in Europe, here in the U.S. because of the dearth of
good mechanics who understand how to actually fix the car. It only took me 8
years to actually find a good mechanic for the Spitfire! (Though a friend of
mine in L.A. has a great Italian mechanic for his Spyder 2000-but, this guy
is actually from Italy and drives Fiats himself.)

Lei parlate italiano?
Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!