Re: LBC prejuduce sure stings... (long)

To: "Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou" <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: Re: LBC prejuduce sure stings... (long)
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:19:31 -0800
I'm going to bring Dave flowers! I am so lucky to have him! -and his
wonderful friends-like Bud, the muffler guy at Mesa Muffler on Harbor in
Costa Mesa-he does a lot of work for Dave-there's usually something
interesting sitting there when I come in-once, it was the prettiest Lotus
(aka Louts) 7 I have ever seen! And more than once Bud wouldn't take payment
for what was to him a little thing, but to me a big thing.

When I had my last Spit, it was hell, trying to get someone to do the
job-even places that were Brit Car places-but bless Dave!

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!