Re: Fire extinguishers in a Spit-- where stored?

To: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>,
Subject: Re: Fire extinguishers in a Spit-- where stored?
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:31:28 -0500
I have a somewhat short fat stubby one that sits very nicely right on the
passenger side glovebox/parcel shelf

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html