Re: Optional Extras/ LBC prejudices

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Optional Extras/ LBC prejudices
From: Dean Martz <dmartz@dns.lake-coe.k12.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:01:34 -0800
Joe and list,
                    As I am currently redoing my wiring, I have been way too
involved in the wiring diagrams in Haynes and Bentley for my own good...however,
one  unintentional new bit of info I picked up is...if you look at the wiring
diagrams for the  Mark I/II, there is a notation on the heater being "optional".
My experience is probably similar to others, in that i've never noticed one w/o
heater either... live and learn, I guess.

dean

p.s. On the LBC dissing that Jeff and others have recieved, one more vote for
the"if we can work on our own cars, why are people, whose biz it is to  do such
work on a daily basis, so shy about it"... I see the big body/paint places
reasons for such a 'tude ($$$, too easily obtained thru insurance work). I found
the little guys in town are  more willing to take on a challenge, take time
necessary to talk to you, etc. And I think we can agree that "small" isn't
always
bad, in fact, it can be quite good : )