Re: LBC prejudice sure stings... (long)

To: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>,
Subject: Re: LBC prejudice sure stings... (long)
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:53:40 -0800
Maybe because geographically, Britain is not technically part of Europe.
There's Europe and then there's the British Isles. And politically, the
Brits don't usually consider themselves part of the 'contenent'. Hence the
resistence to the EU.

Former Rand McNally and American Express employee,
Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!