Re: LBC prejuduce sure stings

To: tlt@digex.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC prejuduce sure stings
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 23:16:26 PST

Just a note on paint.  Lacquer paint is a thing of the past.  It is brittle,
not durable, susceptible to fading and DOT 5 brake fluid, needs to be sanded
and buffed between coats.  It is old paint technology.  Sure if you have an
early Corvette worth mega-bucks and want to keep it OEM then go with
lacquer.

The best paint now in term of durability, appearance, etc is urethane epoxy.
  It is also resistant to DOT 5 Brake fluid.

Dayton J. Carpenter, Esq.
President of International Business and Legal Affairs
Foundsoft Science & Technology Group
12 F Office Plaza World Trade Centre Zhejiang
15 Shuguang Road
Hangzhou,  Zhejiang Province  310007
China

Tele:  86-571-795-0135 ext 8011