wheel Q. please help!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: wheel Q. please help!
From: A666K@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:25:07 EST
Hello Spitsters!
I am having some wheels made for my Spit and I need your quick help with some
dimensions. I intend to go with 14"x6" rims. The archives tell me that some of
you out there have this set up, but I find no mention of offset dimensions. So
anyone running these wanna share
the info? Also anyone with the stock oval slot 5.5" willing to share their
offset info with me? One more dimesion the wheel builder is asking for is the
the diamater of the center hole of the rim, So anyone with a micrometer out
there willing to give me a hand? Any info or advice would be greatly
appreciated.
T.I.A,
Avi