Re: Dead for a second

To: "Patrick Baize" <speedracre@netzero.net>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dead for a second
From: wizardz@toad.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:30:20 -0500
loose ignition connections.
If it's the electronic distributor with the box right
on the side of the dist... the box is dying.
Otherwise I'd suspect a loose +12V line or a
high tension line is frazzled.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html