Re: Gas boycott and other irrelevant topics

To: susan@bearcom.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gas boycott and other irrelevant topics
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:44:48 PST

Thank You SUSAN!

I don't think this is the forum for talking about gas prices. It seems that
a few people like to continually ramble on about this and other irrelevant
topics.  I have seen where they have emailed to each other separately then
cc'ed this list.

Please Keep it to yourselves or get into a consumer chat room.  In the past
week I must have seen over 100 messages related to gas prices.  Don't vent
here.  Go do something about it!

Dayton