RE: gas prices - YIKES!

To: "'Bradley D. Richardson'" <brichard@us.oracle.com>,
Subject: RE: gas prices - YIKES!
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:53:27 -0500
If an expected hike in the interest (ala Alan Greenspan) doesn't scare the
market when it happens, I doubt that a planned three day boycott of fuel
will.  Stock prices may drop initially,  but that would only encourage
buying those stocks knowing they will increase in value shortly.  Also,
stocks of those companies are generally considered long term holdings;
investors are not influenced by minor fluctuations.
My .02
Terry Banbury