Restoration Questions

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Restoration Questions
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:39:38 -0500
Couple quick questions towards the restoration in a hurry project.

How do I get the Window cranks/handles off?
How do I get the rubber seal at the top of the door off?
How hard is it to recover the wheel arches yourself with regular vinyl?
How do I get the door strike plates off? (yes I know you unscrew them, but I
don't have king kong at my house)

Has anyone ever contemplated filling up the rocker panels with foam
insulation (like you get at home depot in the aerosol can)  I was thinking
that might help keep moisture out, or would it suck it in??

Thanks
Patrick Bowen