Re: gas prices - YIKES! Off Topic

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: gas prices - YIKES! Off Topic
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:10:12 -0000
I couldn't agree more about government competency. I used to be in the civil
service. There was a theory that one of the pre-requisites for each
promotion from middle management on up was a partial lobotomy!

Suzie
PS. Sorry for going off topic with all this. Just felt like adding to the
'controversy'.