RE: Restoration Questions #4

To: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Restoration Questions #4
From: Nick Moseley <nmoseley@comsavings.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 16:38:56 -0800
Fred, I don't have an impact driver, but do have a large Philips
screwdriver. I wasn't able to produce enough torque to crack the screws
until...I secured my Visegrips to the handle at a right angle, held my knee
against the end of the screwdriver to stop it from coming out of the screw,
and pushed down on the Visegrips.  That got them out.
Good luck

Nick Moseley
(The large Philips screwdriver was part of the toolkit from an old VOLVO,
safe and handy!) (Okay, I'll stop grinding that particular axe now). :))