Re: At a crossroads - opinions welcome

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: At a crossroads - opinions welcome
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:01:22 EST
My vote, Jeff?  Just drive it -- as long as it's safe and looks good enough
that you still turn around and look at it when you've parked it and are
walking away.  It's SO easy to get sucked into trying to turn the car into a
picture of perfection.  Ask yourself why you bought the car.  Did you buy it
because you looked forward to all the repairs and restoration it would
require (that's one legitimate reason to buy a Triumph)?  Or did you buy it
to enjoy the driving?

Scott
ScottBarr8@aol.com (eager to be driving Colonel Mustard, door dings and all!)

In a message dated 03/23/2000 4:20:57 PM Central Standard Time,