Re: Runability Troubles

To: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Runability Troubles
From: "Bill Munts" <bmunts@integrityonline12.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 18:45:37 -0600
Hi Mike,

I have the same setup on my '70 Mk3 except for a hotter cam.  I have noticed
that my car idles fine for a while and then it starts to fall off.  I'm
thinking that the needles are too rich at the top so next weekend I'll try a
leaner set and let you know.  I notice a big difference in the way the
engine pulls through all of the gears with the HS4's.  Anybody want a good
set of HS2's and manifold?