Source for thin Vinyl?

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Source for thin Vinyl?
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 20:46:32 -0500
Hello All,

I need some thin vinyl for recovering the bottom edge of my package
shelves? Any ideas for where to look? Also, what glue will hold the inner
foam shaper to the metal part without dissolving the foam?

I am actually making the cardboard parts new - I disassembled the old ones
and traced them onto thick cardstock - found just the right stuff at
OfficeMax. It's turning out quite well, IMHO!

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the slowly coming back together Spit! Will have a much nicer
interior in about a week.