Re: Gas Out Revisited

To: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>,
Subject: Re: Gas Out Revisited
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:20:00 -0800
So, what's the 'scam'? Am I supposed to send money to a non-existant
organization? If I get an email encouraging me to join in an AIDS walk or
something-because 'we can make a difference'-is that a 'scam' and should be
ignored? Email horoscopes should really be under the heading 'scams'-if it's
a scam because it might or might not make a difference in the state of
things.
Under this criteria-voting and encouraging people to vote would probably
classified as a 'scam'. Maybe the people who put the gas out email under the
headline 'scam'-are really oil company reps who are trying to thwart a
demostration of the will of the people!

My friends and I are boycotting-'scam' or not.

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!