Re: Tranny fluid

To: RC1NUKE@aol.com, jmdwyer@home.com
Subject: Re: Tranny fluid
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:50:02 -0500
Here's a tip regarding cold weather stiffness:

I took a drive with the carpet removed from the tunnel cover,
and I noticed that the rubber book around the shifter was
as stiff as a rock.  It looks like it was made from some
vinyl-like material instead of rubber.  I bet if it
got down to 0 degrees, it might even crack when shifting
gears.  If you plan to do a lot of winter driving,
you might want to look for a real rubber one (if they
can be found).

Doug Braun
'72 Spit