Re: Todays update on Restoration

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Todays update on Restoration
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:04:04 +0100
Terrence

Don't feel too bad. Last autumn, within just a few weeks I had 2 laptops, 2
PCs & A VCR fail on me - then the spit was vandalised - then the clutch
slave cylinder failed just after I'd packed the car to go on a 400 mile
round trip weekend. Guess who didn't go anywhere that weekend!

At that time I thought the term jinx had been coined specially for me.

It's good to hear your Spit's running well (let's hope I haven't jinxed that
for you now.)

Suzie