RE: latest in the saga

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: latest in the saga
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:30:14 -0500
Actually, you are going about this in the right way.  You have met an honest
and knowledgeable mechanic, something you will need.  As you said, you are
learning a lot about the Spitfire.  This is frustrating now, but in the long
run it is better than learning the hard way.  Keep your head up; you will
find the right Spit.

Terrence Banbury
Mk III