Re: Oil pan sealant

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil pan sealant
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:11:47 -0500

I could have sworn that there was a list member by the name of
Paul Geithner that had made a reusable rubber valve cover
for TR4's and was working on one for the Spitfire.

I'm really bad with names, but I'm associating the valve cover
seal with Mr. Geithner's name.
I can't seem to pull up his web page any more to confirm that
he's the one that made that rubber seal. And I can't think of
any other reason I had him book marked in my browser.

But now that I've done some name dropping, I'm sure I'll receive
an email from him now stating it wasn't him.

-Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spit 1500
Maryland