Re: Update on Baby Blue

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Update on Baby Blue
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 18:04:40 -0500
Jeff McNeal

> I'll be driving over to the junior high today to pick up my 11-year-old
> daughter from school.  She's been very anxious for me to do this so her
> sixth grade "friends can see" her.   I spent a few moments with her last
> evening teaching her how to open and close the boot lid with the somewhat
> confusing prop mechanism, so she can stow her 90 pound backpack in there
> without being embarrased at not knowing how to open or close the thing.
> Should be fun.
>
> Vrrrroooom

Sounds absolutely wonderful....it was really enjoyable picking up my
youngest daughter from school while she "cooly" placed her cello in the
space behind the seats (TR4) or strapped it to the luggage rack (Spit)...of
course the top had to be down for the cello to fit inside :-)

And of course all the kids thought it was just the cutest and coolest car
around!
Keith

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
   | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
   | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
   | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
 __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
 \T \___|___/ H/      (and a 68 Triumph Trophy 250)
  \ R I U M P /