Re: Fitting 4 to 1 Header Problems

To: gfaber@fast.net, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fitting 4 to 1 Header Problems
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 17:00:25 EDT
In a message dated 5/4/2000 5:34:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gfaber@fast.net
writes:

>  4 to 1 header
>  I've had for a while! found
>  my stock manifold had a gaping crack in it too!
>  Here's my question, How can I get this header in, (80 spit)  after
>  removing the manifolds and shrouds,  I can get this bugger in, no
>  clearance, I guessing I have to loosen the motor mounts and jack up the
>  motor,

If it's the "4 pipes basicly straight down, 90 degree turn to the rear" type
header, scrap it and get one of the stainless headers from England.  Check
out the Spitfire section of my website below.

"If it's not fun, why do it?" Ben & Jerry
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/CWNicholls
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419)