Interesting Eng. swap

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting Eng. swap
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 22:53:28 -0400
I took the Spit out for a drive about the time the sun went down this
evening.  I went to help a friend get a couple of spark plugs out of
one of his engines.  Anyway, his neighbor saw the spit and started talking
about them.  Then he started telling me of an interesting eng. sway.  He
he knew of several people that had dropped the Pinto 2.3L 4s into the Spits.
He said if you really want some guts, try finding an eng. out of a Turbo
Thunderbird.

Just wondering if anyone has done this, or knows anyone that did it? Either
eng.  How much trouble was it?

Sound like an interesting project.  But it will have to wait until I finish
a few other projects around here.

John

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org