RE: RE: Only in Britain! (non-lbc)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, "'Laura.G@141.com'" <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: RE: RE: Only in Britain! (non-lbc)
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 15:53:07 -0400
Then again maybe this is more appropriate

On May 13, in his first speech before the House of Commons, Prime Minister
Churchill declared "I have nothing to offer but blood, sweat, and tears" and
offered an outline of his bold plans for British resistance. In the first
year of his administration, Britain stood alone against Nazi Germany, but
Churchill promised his country and the world that the British people would
"never surrender," and they did not.