RE: Sagging rear end

To: "BillG" <wrgingerich@uswest.net>
Subject: RE: Sagging rear end
From: "Jason K. Cullum" <jcullum@chorus.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 09:22:15 -0500
I would go with the gas shocks. I am contemplating putting them on my 63 as
well. I would like to create a little more clearance for my new wheels on
order, 14x6 with low pros, 50 series tires!! should handle much nicer with
this set up! I installed spring lifters in the front, a small metal unit the
is placed into the spring giving a little more lift and travel without
purchasing new ones, worked great!

Jason