Re: RE: shows

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>, <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: RE: shows
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:50:53 -0500
The Ale in question is Brewed by Sheppard Neame (Britain's oldest brewer) in
Kent.  It is imported by Westwood Importing Co., Columbus Ohio.

I get it locally (for research) at the package store on the Air Force base I
am assigned, they have it all the time as well as others by the same brewer.

Side note, I toured the brewery last year....  Pretty groovy!!!

Nick
N.A. Campiglia III
Abilene, TX
'67 Spitfire MKIII