Re: Mrs. Jones is NOT a killer

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: Mrs. Jones is NOT a killer
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 19:06:39 -0700
False alarm, buddies.  Turns out I simply had a bad ground connection.  The
CD changer is happy again and so am I!!!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!