Re: Keys...

To: "Stephen Hall" <shall@fastpointcom.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Keys...
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@Prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 23:00:19 -0400
Steve,

I have a 68 Mk3 and had a key made at my local ACE HARDWARE.  At first they
said they had no blank like mine.  Then the old guy helping me pulled of the
display a padlock key blank that was perfect.  As I recall he had to
slightly shorten it, but it worked great.

Good luck,

Mike Ross
'67 Spitfire (soon to be a Spit 6)
'66 Spitfire