Re: Mrs. Jones is a killer

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Mrs. Jones is a killer
From: Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 21:23:01 -0700
Hi Jeff - False alarm or not, I thought I'd pass this along - I put a
JVC 12 disc changer in the trunk of my '79 8000 miles and 11 months ago.
It's mounted in a horrible place, against the left wall, pretty far
back.  I figure it would skip like crazy, but it's really not bad.  In
fact, it seems to have broken in and skips less now then new.  No
stealth for me, I'm using the JVC controller and a couple of big Pioneer
box speakers behiond the seats.  We drove from Victorville to Monterey
last year, and didn't hear the same song twice.

regards,

mark Gardner

  Has anyone