Re: RE: HELP!!!!!

To: Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us
Subject: Re: RE: HELP!!!!!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, May 17 2000 8:54:40 GMT-0600
>A word of caution here...the clutch you remove may not be the correct one.
>Those pesky POs (Previous Owners) can do some wacky things.  Just a thought.
>From your tag line it looks like you have a "hybrid"
>Terry Banbury

That's for sure! THe 'wacky' (not exactly the adjective I would use) PO of my
previous Spitfire (Mr. Lucky, who wasn't) did a real bang up butchering job on
the car. He was a 'mechanic' in his own mind-there were so many things wrong
with the car due to him and only him-re-inforcing my theory that any car is
only as good as the last guy who worked on it.) that when he got done, the only
thing to really do it with it was gut it and start over again. Unfortunately at
the time I hadn't the resources to do that and so the car was traded. Poor Mr.
Lucky-gave up the ghost on a particularly lonely stretch of PCH. But he went on
to be a doner.

Yeah, those 'wacky' !@#$ POs!

Laura G.