RE: wreck..semi-rant

To: earl56@hotmail.com, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: wreck..semi-rant
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 08:34:24 -0400
Yes, absolutely.  Take care of yourself and Kermit, too.

Wasn't there another Spitfire that was recently run off the road as well; by
an Explorer.  Seems to me it was a yellow1500 , I believe.  I find it
curious that the collisions seem to involve vehicles running into "our"
Spits.  I'm not the paranoid kind, but I seem to sense when I'm in traffic
that there is some kind of value judgement/intimidation going on.  Seems
like they pull up on my rear bumper a little closer than they do when I
drive my Honda.  Maybe I'm wrong.
There is such a thing as vehicle-based hatred/envy that some people 'act
out' on.  First experienced this when I drove my new Expedition.
Terry Banbury