Re: Re: British Car Week

To: Trmgafun@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: British Car Week
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sat, May 20 2000 8:49:05 GMT-0600
Well, every year for British Car Week, my British Car has chosen to do quite a
British Car thing-and break down!!!!
Which is terribly inconvenient as my British Car is my only car and daily
driver. ("Bad! Bad Nigel!")

So...though I'll be out and about with my British Car (U-Joint is going out-so
we're 'rationing' our driving until Dave can get to it), I'll be staying closer
to home than I normally would. Besides, I have 52 British Car Weeks every year!

Have a good one!

Laura G. and 'Nigel'