Re: Jacking questions

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jacking questions
From: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 12:22:51 -0700
I'm comfortable using a block of wood between the jack and the jacking point.
If there are two jacking points with the jack between them, the wood spanning
the points, be sure it's strong enough.

I prefer the use the frame to the differential.  Dings in the frame aren't so
bad, a diff case can crack.

-Gary