How much Brake Fluid does it take?

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: How much Brake Fluid does it take?
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:52:35 -0400
I am preparing to fill the entire brake system and clutch system with DOT 5
brake fluif (sorry Joe, had to)  and was wondering how much it would take.
I am not really in a strong desire to go buy a couple gallon jugs as NAPA is
selling it for $10 for 10 ounces.

The engine goes into the car tonight!!  WOO HOO!  Hopefull no more problems.
A few days and we should be able to start it up, now that I recieved, with
many thanks, a distributor/oil pump drive gear from John Smith.

Is there  a way to check the electronic ignition and the coil before hand so
I know they are operable (I have a Crane set up and generic coil)

Does anyone know how much furflex weather stripping goes on the doors so I
can order that?  Thanks

Patrick Bowen