Competent Repair in Birmingham or Atlanta

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Competent Repair in Birmingham or Atlanta
From: john@triumphspitfire.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:05:31 -0400
Listers,
I recently received an email from a women in East Alabama who just
purchased a 75 Spitfire. Unsure of her mechanical abilities, she asked me
if I know of any repair people I could recommend in the Birmingham or
Atlanta area. Let me know off the list of any that are competent for
British Cars.
Thanks,
John Goethert
ps. The "Spitfires (and GT6's) Only Classifieds" was having problems but is
now working correctly. If you have a car or parts for sale or a wanted,
visit: http://www.triumphspitfire.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi
thanks

Triumph Spitfire Information Site
http://www.triumphspitfire.com