Snubbed by another Spitfire

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Snubbed by another Spitfire
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:22:21 -0700
I was out driving in the Carmel Mountain Ranch area of San Diego late
yesterday afternoon and was in the left turn lane when to my delight, up
pulled a later model burgundy Spitfire three lanes to my right.  The young
guy driving didn't look over, so I yelled "Hey, Spitfire!".  He still didn't
look over and rather than keep yelling like an idiot, I just waited for my
light to turn green. Within a few seconds, a couple of other cars filled the
lanes between us.  My light changed before he did, so I guess if he missed
seeing me before, there was no way he could have missed seeing me take off.
Oh well!  I wonder if he's a lister?

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!