Re: Re: License plates

To: "Rob Travis" <sixt6spitfire@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: License plates
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, Jul 11 2000 22:39:24 GMT-0600
Rob's on to something about plates in CA:

I read on the Great Race website that when Steve Hedke went to get plates for
the TR3, he'd wanted the plate to read something like '1957TR3'. They checked
and someone had had that plate, but turned it in and it was free again-and
Steve got it!

So, as long as it's not currently registered to a vehicle, I guess they'll
re-issue that plate to a 'new' or dfferent vehicle. Whether it's been
registered before or not-as long as it's not registered (in use) now.

Like Rob said-check with your local DMV.

Laura G.