Spitfire buyer's checklist feedback, please

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire buyer's checklist feedback, please
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:48:35 -0700
Greetings all.  The other day, a gent from Australia shopping for a car like
mine asked me for some pointers.  I decided to go ahead and add my comments
to my web site by creating a new page.

I'm looking for some critiques, corrections and any other suggestions that
you think would make the page even more valuable to Spitfire-obsessed
buyers.

TIA

www.ohms.com/spitfire/checklist.shtml

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
The Vintage Spitfire Forum -- moderated and friendly
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/spitforum.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!