Re: OK friend....

To: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>,
Subject: Re: OK friend....
From: Brad Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:26:29 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry Bill, didn't mean to step on your toes.  But, how could I avoid the chance
to retire early?  Everyone, send me the money, and I'll share some of it with
Bill to help him not get upset with me.  Now, there's even more reason to send
me the money, since who knows, Bill could get so upset, my life could be in
jeaprody.

JUST THINK!!!  FOR ONLY $75.00 EACH, YOU COULD BE SAVING A FELLOW SPIT MEMBER'S
LIFE!!!!!

Come on, DO IT!!!

Brad