Re: traffic

To: "vafred@erols.com" <vafred@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: traffic
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 17:00:03 -0400
Fred, I'm not looking forwqard to my 25 mile commute home.

Currently my alternative to the alternative to the freeway has roadworks with
diversions, since the freeway has roadworks and so does the main alternative
route.

So with the holiday weekend I hope I can get to my house tonight!
Maybe they will stop the roadworks early and go on vacation themselves!
Here's hoping!

Alan