Re: Take it where it belongs!

To: Thearthurhsmith@cs.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Take it where it belongs!
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 03:32:35 GMT
Here we go again!  I am sure that there are websites were you can spend your
time in a Chat room discussing this issue all day.. Here is not place.  If
you have a real interest in this matter than check some websites on legal
issues or better yet go to your local district court. Most have a legal
library.

Dayton J. Carpenter, Esq.
President of International Business and Legal Affairs
Foundsoft Science & Technology Group
12 F Office Plaza World Trade Centre Zhejiang
15 Shuguang Road
Hangzhou,  Zhejiang Province  310007
China

Tele:  86-571-795-0135 ext 8011